Music Player:)

Wednesday 10 July 2013

Surprise!!!

                      Yesterday me, yw, boey, pk, kevin and lawrence planed to go cheong k today... So me, yw and pk decided to have an advanced birthday celebration for boey together with zl, ji feng and jasmine... Everything went smoothly as we planed:) heheh first we have an meeting with our human comm group members separately.. Me and boey in a group, pk, yw, kevin and lawrence in a group. So definitely I'm the one in charge of boey. After the meeting, me and boey went to chatime to wait for them. She thought we wanted to yumcha before we go cheong k. I purposely choose the seat facing the door and make her sit opposite me, so that she can't see them coming in. One by one they enter and sat down. Finally, yen woon, zhen li, ji feng and jasmine come in with the cake. She got a shocked and she quickly turned her face aside, I can actually see tears rolling in her eyes. Hahah and of course, she cried! Yay success! Then we went to neway without zhen, jasmine and ji feng cause they need to go for class. And here comes the emo boy's time. He was a bit down these few days due to his relationship problem, haih... It's okay, don't be sad.. hahah.. didn't wanna say that but seriously, every time after he tagged me in a status or photo, his little fans will come and add me. Not only me, boey, yen woon and pui khei also..  LOL... So I guess that's all..Picture timeeee:)))) <3
全家福~ :) 
Happy Advanced Birthday Girl:)
Happy Friends:)))

No comments:

Post a Comment