Music Player:)

Friday 23 August 2013

Shopping and Movie Day:)

                  I almost overslept this morning thanks to the weather. It was raining cats and dogs this morning. It took me half an hour to get up from my bed. When it comes to rainy days, we all know there's gonna be a traffic jam. We're stuck in the traffic jam for like half an hour plus this morning. We reach college around 7.45 and quickly rush to level 3 for our moral class. But when we enter the hall, there's no one in there. I actually thought that the class was canceled. Then i overheard some sem 1 students beside me saying that there's a notice at the door saying that our class venue changed to level 9. I was super hungry at that time and decided to put my bag in the class and get some food from cafeteria. Moral class was super duper boring, and the lecturer too. LOL I still prefer mr Ravi, kinda miss his jokes and his kindness:) Oh and there's another lecturer, Miss Chitara. She's the second lecturer I like in inti. She's very funny and kind, but at the same time strict. hahah... she say she like my dimple and wanna steal it.. hahah we saw ms allison the other day, surprisingly she still remember us. hahah she's getting more and more pretty. I admit it, she's the prettiest lecturer in inti. She can easily attract my attention, oh gawd.. i sound so les.. xD After that we went to AC to have our breakfast then rush to our next class. We reach metro block around 10am, and once again. There's no one there! Around 10 something our lecturer came and we all thought that there's only me and by coming for the tutorial slot... But then there's actually more students, but they're just late.. hahah 
        
                After our class end we went to niko niko to buy onigiri for my family and I. I waited for like more than 15 minutes for it. LOL Then Jovin came and pick me up and then we headed to sunway. We immediately go to the cinema to buy our movie ticket, Mortal Instrument: City of Bones. Someone is stalking my blog so I'm not gonna continue...xP









Bye:)

No comments:

Post a Comment